- Don’t skip Suhoor (pre-dawn meal)
- Don’t overeat during Iftar (breakfast)
- Drinking as much water as possible between Iftar (breakfast) and Suhoor (pre-dawn meal)
- Avoid eating fried foods, salty foods and high-sugar food
- Eat enough fruits during this period
- Fibre and proteins keep you feeling full for longer
- If you are taking any regular medication, have any health conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is very important to consult with your GP first before planning your fasts.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.